To provide the best possible veterinary care to all animals of the Florida Keys.
About the Marathon Veterinary Hospital
We are the largest and best equipped veterinary hospital in the Florida Keys. The MVH offers both general and advanced specialty medicine. Our doctors attend over 250 hours of Continuing Education every year to ensure that your pets gets the best possible care.
What sets us apart –
• We are the only 24 hour Veterinary Hospital in the Florida Keys
• You do NOT have to be a client to be seen on emergency
• We offer general medicine, preventative medicine, alternative medicine, critical care and advanced referral medical services
• For all referrals, we work WITH your family veterinarian to ensure the best possible care and aftercare for your pet
• Your pets, whether in the hospital, or boarding, are never left alone
• Post-operative patients are constantly monitored and treated for any evidence of pain or discomfort
• Our Doctors not only attend classes, they also write papers, publish articles and teach courses in various subjects that relate to veterinary medicine
• The MVH is a recognized teaching hospital, and 4th year Veterinary students from all around the word participate in highly competitive month-long internships at our hospital
• Dr. Mader has adjunct faculty positions at both the University of Florida and the University of California, Davis, Schools of Veterinary Medicine
• We not only offer traditional medical and surgical therapy, but Dr. Gerry, a Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist, also offers Traditional Chinese Medicine such as Acupuncture, Holistics, Herbal Medicine, VOM, nutritional counseling, LASER therapy and much more
More About Us…
We are open for normal business the following days and hours:
Monday - Friday | 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday | 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Sunday | Available for Emergencies
For emergency services outside of normal business hours please call 305-743-7099. We have staff on duty 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, 365 days a year.